"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



9.04.2012

Tonight Twitter Made Me Really Happy

I'm kinda sorta new to Twitter. I've been signed up for about a year but I've really only been using it for about 4 months. Hilariously (or perhaps embarrassingly) the reason for my delay was that I didn't understand I had to get a separate app for my phone in order to access it from there. Which is actually the only place that I access it. Then again, I didn't have any apps until about the time I figured out the twitter app thing so that just goes to show that this whole social media thing is not exactly second nature to me.

All that said, now that I'm in to twitter, I'm really IN to twitter. It is tough not to check it constantly. Really, you have to check it constantly for it to be relevant. And of course I have to tweet. That's been a learning experience too. You have to be careful about what you put out there. For example, one night at the beach after one too many glasses of wine, I thought somebody in twitter land might be interested in a picture of me with a sunburned forehead and nose. The cold light of morning made me quickly realize no one wanted to see that so I deleted it but it goes to show how easy it is to get yourself in lots of trouble real quick.

Anyhoo, this is way too much about twitter and not nearly enough about what I saw on twitter today that made me so happy. This bracelet by Venessa Arizaga. (ness218 on instagram tweeted a pic of this fantastic bauble and I added pics of a necklace and another bracelet.)

Venessa Arizaga



I hadn't heard of Venessa but I am totally in love with her stuff. So thank you twitter person who tweeted this picture! Being obsessive has its benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment