"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



10.04.2012

What To Wear to the HRC Annual Dinner?

I have been so remiss with blogging for the past month. Frankly, I just ran out of steam. Not about ideas for things to wear and there certainly is no shortage of content from all the fashion shows. No... I just got tired of having to do it all the time. Sorry about that. But I'm going to try and make a comeback so bear with me.

Up next in my life (not including the YMCA Alexandria 5k race and my son's 4th birthday party on Saturday) is the HRC Annual Dinner on Saturday night! I LOVE any chance to dress up so of course I've been obsessing.

I know what I'm wearing... but you don't. Here are two looks that I've tossed about and one of them (well... a close version of it) will be walking in to the most fabulous party of the year. Take a guess which one it will be. I'll post a picture so you know if you guessed correctly!
Which To Wear


Alice + Olivia alice olivia / ASOS sequin top / Mango straight jacket / A.L.C. slim fit pants / Miu Miu platform booties / Charlotte Olympia platform pumps / Erickson Beamon rose earrings / Kenneth Jay Lane emerald earrings



No comments:

Post a Comment