"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



1.11.2013

Ooooo! A Dress Up Party



I'm throwing a masquerade party with a couple of friends and so, as usual, I've become obsessed with the details. This week, my obsession is focused on the mask portion of the party; clearly, a HUGELY important part of a masquerade. You may be surprised to know that etsy has thousands of masks to choose from and some of them are truly magnificent. I can't tell you which one I chose (that must be saved until after the party) although I can say that it has a 20s flair as does my dress and jewelry. For your viewing pleasure- or in case you're heading to a masquerade or mardi gras party of your own- here are a few great ones I've found.

http://pinterest.com/kjmshopper/masquerade/



No comments:

Post a Comment