"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



3.30.2010

Who Wears Short Shorts?

Shorts
Shorts by krashyman1 featuring Giuseppe Zanotti shoes


Shorts
Shorts by krashyman1 featuring Jessica Simpson shoes


Shorts
Shorts by krashyman1 featuring Dolce Vita shoes

I just registered with the site Polyvore which lets me create sets of looks so I can include pictures with my posts. I think it makes it a lot more interesting. I just threw these together so the sets are not the best but I love the outfits! Hope you find this helpful.

A quick note on shorts. As I mentioned in my Spring forecast, shorts are huge for this season. Don't think chinos or basic bermudas. They come in all lengths and fabrics and can be super casual to cocktail to black tie- if you are daring enough! My favorite ensemble here is actually the cocktail look (sequined shorts, tie dye tank, white blazer) because the pieces are each so versatile. Don't be afraid to try them out. With all the choices in length, fullness, et cetera, they really can work for just about anyone.

Time to get toning!

No comments:

Post a Comment