"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



3.24.2012




I have been very remiss in my posting lately. I'm crazy busy with styling shoots for the upcoming Scout Guide of Alexandria, Arlington, and McLean. It has been an amazing experience, full of new challenges, but very interesting and fun. I can't wait for you all to see it. I think it will be out in May.

I've also met some super cool people with great businesses and can't wait to try some of them out. One of the shoots I've had the most fun with was yesterday. I can't tell you who but I will say she's talented, successful, and has two amazing kids that were in the shoot. The style these two kids had made me smile. They were so comfortable with themselves, so NOT self-conscious. Every shot of them was gorgeous. So shout out to all the kids out there who aren't afraid to be themselves, look great in everything they put on, and whose smiles are worth a million bucks.

Check out MY two gorgeous babies. Now THAT is style!

No comments:

Post a Comment