"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



4.02.2012

I Love Me Some Dannijo




After a blog a couple of weeks ago that included some cool earrings by Dannijo, I've gotten several people commenting to me about how much they like those earrings and how much they like Dannijo in general. One of them emailed and asked if I'd seen the "arm party" section on their site. I had not but just checked it out.

This is truly painful when I'm not shopping for 365 days. I actually feel a tightness in my chest; detoxing is serious stuff. I LOVE them all (except maybe Crystal Prison)and wish, wish, wish, I could partake.

But you can. My top three picks for YOU to run out- or order online- are:

1. Bohemian Sunrise
2. Surf Rider
3. Spiked Jones

OR maybe my top three are:

1. Bohemian Rhapsody
2. Earth Goddess
3. New York Cowboy

Click HERE to party with the arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment