"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



2.01.2013

Spring To Do List

February 1. I woke this morning to a chilly, wet darkness outside my window. 15 minutes later big, fat flakes of snow had completely covered the grass and cars. But alas, we were not to have a snow day this day which is JUST FINE WITH ME BECAUSE I HATE WINTER!

Get me to Spring is all that's on my mind and so I've been putting together a little list of hopes, wishes, wants, and desires to freshen my closet for warmer weather. (This is purely a Spring list. Summer pieces are yet to come.) If you're looking for trends in this, let me point out just a couple. Relaxed chic, warm weather leather, yellow, floral, 70s inspired. But mostly this is just a list of things I like.

I showed you mine. Now you show me yours.

https://pinterest.com/kjmshopper/spring-to-do-list/

No comments:

Post a Comment