"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



6.09.2011

OMG It's Hot!

I'm talking about the weather. It is really, really a challenge to stay fashionable when it feels like 105 degrees outside. I'm not making up that number, by the way. It is going to be 100 today and feel like 105 because of the humidity. So, what to wear? I have a client appointment so I can't just throw on some shorts and a tank top. I've opted for this:

1. white eyelet dress

dress available at J. Crew


2. very chunky, very 70's brown leather shoes by Robert Clergerie

Robert Clergerie sandals available at husonline.com or Hu's Shoes in Georgetown


3. bead, feather and tusk long necklace I found at a craft fair at Bethany Beach last weekend

4. thunderbird silver ring

ring by Low Luv and available at Cusp




If I'm sweating, you won't be able to tell! Stay cool... (yeah, that's a double entendre! )

No comments:

Post a Comment