"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



7.19.2011

A Fall Full of Color

As so often happens (thank god or we'd have to buy new wardrobes every season), the bright color trend from spring is seeping into fall fashions. I've really enjoyed this brighter outlook on my clothing, especially since I was a pretty hardcore black/white/gray kind of dresser at one point in my life. It's so much more cheerful.

As I've gotten more used to it, I've also gotten more adventurous with pairing multiple colors together. But never more than three at a time and sometimes the color might be in something as simple as my nail polish, shoes, or jewelry. Now that the fall season is coming- which seems insane given the 100 degree weather outside- there will be new ways to combine multiple colors. I like this outfit because it's grounded with some beautiful neutral camel and linen colors. It keeps the whole thing from looking like a crayon box.

Fall Color

TopShop cropped jacket
$100 - topshop.com

Mimi Loves Jimi heel booties
$90 - generalpants.com.au

Brunello Cucinelli weekender bag
€2.025 - unger-fashion.com

Solange Azagury Partridge lip jewelry
$1,500 - net-a-porter.com

Kate spade jewelry
$148 - katespade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment