"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



7.31.2011

Modern Navajo


My cool hat and Dori Csengeri necklace! photo by Amanda Martin www.fillmoremartinphoto.com


I think the "neo navajo" trend is very cool- it definitely appeals to my inner bohemian. Years ago, I got an amazing turquoise bracelet from an American Indian festival that took place outside the Grand Canyon National Park. (I swear, it doesn't matter if I'm hiking or in a remote area of Arizona, I can still find something to buy.) And I like floppy, 70's style, hats, fringe, suede... you get the picture. So I read with interest this piece by Net-a-Porter.

http://www.net-a-porter.com/magazine#/101/5

I love these pieces but they are all soooo pricey. Here are a few I found that are much more affordable and will get you exactly the same look.


Modern Navajo





Grey handbag
$76 - topshop.com




Ben Amun metal chain necklace
$230 - maxandchloe.com




Dara Ettinger oversized ring
$60 - urbanoutfitters.com




Zara feather earrings
$9.90 - zara.com




Bucket hat
$95 - calypsostbarth.com




Distinkt feather shawl
$89 - pinkmascara.com





No comments:

Post a Comment