"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



11.06.2012

Still Feeling Dark

Simple


MSGM leopard print dress / Matt Bernson boots / DANNIJO army necklace
I know. I suck. Sometimes you just don't feel like doing much of anything in the evening and, since that's when I write, the blog has suffered. But tonight the election was stressing me out so here I am.

I'm still feeling the love for all things dark and moody. I've been wearing lots of leather, black knit caps, dark jeans and boots...it's like I think I'm a downtown girl from NYC. Ha!

Anyway, this is a look I did for a baby shower this weekend. Comfy, slightly brooding but not too, and of course, mostly black. Plus, there is something extremely freeing about not giving a shit if you look skinny or not (which is yet another nice thing about being 40!)

Until next time... which hopefully doesn't mean another month!

No comments:

Post a Comment