"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



11.20.2012

Thankful for a Laid Back Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving- One or the Other


Tory Burch tunic / rag & bone slim fit shirt / rag & bone slim fit jeans / J Brand wide leg flare jeans, $160 / Madison Harding western cowgirl boots / Mimi Loves Jimi wingtip oxford shoes, $73 / Isis pyramid jewelry, $11 / Pendant jewelry / ASOS zig zag ring / Feather earrings, $12 / Earrings / Chan Luu

I appreciate any chance to dress up but Thanksgiving is one holiday where I take it down a notch. Don't get me wrong... I would never go to dinner without making some sort of effort. But a family holiday filled with kids, football, food, wine, dessert, more wine- well, that requires lettin' loose just a little.

Here's how I keep it casual but still look cute.

Comfy jeans (boyfriend jeans with stretch of course or a softer, wide-leg pair)
Fun top- this translates to a soft sweater if it's cold or something silky if not
Cute flats (not for me- I always wear heels- but you can if you want!)
Great jewelry- always

Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment