"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



12.10.2012

Get Me to the Greek

I think I finally did it. I've been trying to "copy" an outfit that Russell Brand wore in Get Him to the Greek for at least a year now. In this particular scene, he has on his signature skinny black jeans, a too-small tee, and some rockin' black boots. But the kicker is the shrunken silver tuxedo jacket he wears to top it all off. I have looked high and low for this jacket from new to vintage but, alas, I've never been able to find it. Until now. As with all inspiration outfits, it's always better when it's not exactly the same anyway. So here's the jacket. I'm off to the HRC Federal Club holiday party on Thursday and I plan to wear it then. It's very festive as you can see!

P.S.- I got this ON SALE at the Juicy store Black Friday weekend. 40% off, baby.

The Jacket


Juicy Couture jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment