"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



12.19.2012

I Seriously Love This Jacket

The gold jacket I wore to the HRC holiday party last week was a big hit. Not only did I have no fewer than four women tell me they liked it or that it was cool but I even had men stopping me to comment on it. Gay men, that is. And that means something special.

Ultimately, I kept the rest of it pretty simple- black jeans, white boyfriend tank. I opted for the studded Miu Miu heels (which also garnered a few compliments) simply because they're bad-ass and that was what I was going for. On the way out the door, despite the fact that I had actually blown out my hair that night, I asked my nanny-who has excellent taste, I might add- if I should wear the bowler hat. She said yes and so I did. It worked and I felt very Russell Brand.

Here's the picture. I know it's not the best. I do SO hate having my picture taken. But it was necessary and now you can see. In the words of Wayne and Garth, "party on!"

1 comment: