"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



12.03.2012

Oh The Weather Outside is... Balmy?

As you well know, I am a self-professed "summer" girl. I like the heat, the beach, and the sun (despite my fair-and-freckled skin). But the winter offers one thing that summer doesn't and that's the ability to layer my outfits making them far more interesting. So I'm sure you'll understand my annoyance at today's 65 plus degree weather. I mean, I decorated my Christmas tree tonight and I was literally sweating. It's tough to be in the Spirit when I'm forming perspiration on my upper lip as I'm straining to straighten the angel at the top of the tree.

Anyhoo, on a normal third day of December, I would be layering a lot. And it would go something like this.

Layered


Dorothy Perkins lace tee / rag & bone / Army jacket / Vest / Etoile Isabel Marant drawstring pants / High heel boots / Juicy Couture pyramid ring / DANNIJO long earrings / Monica Vinader engraved ring, $175

No comments:

Post a Comment