"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



5.04.2010

Almost SUMMER!

I really, really love warm weather. I actually enjoy summers in D.C., despite the humidity. Dry heat is fine with me, too. I just like it HOT! But I do think it inhibits creative dressing just a bit. It's hard to layer pieces or even wear a bunch of accessories if you're sweating in them. So here's example one of how to be super casual and still super cute in the summer. See you on the boardwalk!

P.S.
I'm going to spend some time in upcoming blogs addressing how to look pulled together and still be casual. I talked about this issue in my opening blog a little bit. And, then, I just read an article in In Style about how tough it is to get it together when you have young kids. So I'll address this but the outfits will be appropriate for anyone- after all, that is the point, isn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment