"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



5.13.2010

I'm staying focused on super casual but cute outfits to wear this summer. It's definitely helped me to make an effort when I'm getting dressed each day. And, in case you hadn't noticed, I've been making an effort to keep the pieces very affordable. This has helped me really focus for myself the things I'm adding to my own wardrobe. My new, economy-friendly theory is that it has to look really good on (no so-so's just because it fits), I have to be able to say that I wouldn't rather spend that money on something else, and I am stopping myself from throwing things in my cart at Target just because they only cost $19.99. $19.99 adds up when you get two or three every time you walk in there! So here's another one. I think I'll do two more and then rework the items to make more than 5 outfits.


No comments:

Post a Comment