"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



12.16.2010

It Snowed!

I guess I haven't been watching the news much because I had absolutely no idea it was supposed to snow today. I actually left the house, sans snow, this morning with wedges (no boots and no socks!), no hat, and no scarf. By the time I hit Georgetown to do some client shopping, I could barely walk down the street. Tomorrow, I'll be more prepared- although I hear it's supposed to totally melt. Anyway, I'm not taking any chances. This is what I'm thinking- and, by the way, this works great for snow on the ground but not so great for snow coming down since the fur will end up unattractive to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment