"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



12.22.2010

New Year's Countdown

As the New Year races towards us, I find myself once again wondering what I'll wear to ring it in. What to do if you're not going to a wild, glittering, dance-fest? How about if your night will be spent more quietly with close friends eating, drinking, and making merry in a much more subtle way? This sounds more like my evening. But, once the kids go to bed and the adults can (hopefully) stay up to watch the ball drop, I want to have something special on. I like the idea of this (change out the brown ribbon on the sweater with the black silk tie). It seems comfy but still sexy and festive. My favorite part is the necklace with the watch hanging from it. The perfect accessorie with which to count down!

No comments:

Post a Comment