"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



12.06.2010

A Pleasant Shopping Surprise


I wandered into World Market today looking for something for my bathroom. I hadn't been in there in a long time even though I've always liked it. But I was really pleasantly surprised to find a great- and large- selection of fun jewelry and scarves. The stuff is very inexpensive, perhaps even cheap, but for seven bucks, I picked up a cute pair of gold dangle earrings with coral beads and, for thirty, a great multi beaded and multi colored necklace. The best find of all, though, was this three tiered jewelry box. I have been searching for years for something big enough to house all my large necklaces. Until now, they have rested in permanent disarray on the top of a lingerie dresser. Although they are still a little stacked on top of each other, every necklace fit into it and it is far more organized than ever before. Since becoming better organized is on my New Year's Resolution list ever single year (literally), I feel like I'm actually ahead of the game. For once!

(By the way, the jewelry on the World Market website doesn't even come close to what was in the store so make the trip in if you have a chance.)

No comments:

Post a Comment