"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



12.01.2011

Can't Stop Thinking About These Pants...



I saw these pants at Anthropologie the other day and they made me pause and ponder. I like them. They remind me of wallpaper from formal living rooms "back in the day." But, in the end, I passed them by. Why? Because they aren't really my style. Since I keep thinking about them, though, I decided maybe I should give them a go. Something like this perhaps...

Floral Pants


TIBI extra long sleeve shirt, $275
Dorothy Perkins sequin jacket, £42
Slimming pants, $148
Wet Seal platform pumps, $30
Kendra Scott stone jewelry, $60
Kenneth Jay Lane oval ring, €82

No comments:

Post a Comment