"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



12.08.2011

A Christmas Wish List

We all know the best thing about shoes. They fit. Always. Even when we're eating our way through the holidays. Of course, that's the best thing about handbags and jewelry, too! As I've been out doing lots and lots of shopping, I've come across quite a few that I "need." (In my world, need is a term I toss about loosely. I am a personal shopper after all.)

Of course, most of my faves are found right here in the ALX (that's Alexandria for all you squares).

First stop- The Shoe Hive

Must-have shoe: Bettye Muller's Bombshell in a rich caramel suede with a python platform. Sorry no picture. Go to the website to check it out. $375

Must-have accessory: beaded evening bags perfect for now to punch up a holiday outfit AND for spring! by Moyna $142











Must-have gift to give or get- furry earmuffs! by Hat Attack $44


















I can't go to The Shoe Hive without stopping in to Hysteria. If someone doesn't get this for me, I'm getting it for myself! Brazilian beaded necklace by Ben Amun $105
















Despite my deep devotion to the aforementioned stores, I sometimes feel the need to spread the wealth, I mean credit card debt, to some other great ALX stores. Bishop Boutique knocked me out with these killer flats. And you KNOW how hard it is to get me to like a flat! by Loeffler Randall $250

















All of the above is available in the stores OR online so there is no excuse, people! I have to mention one more pair, though, because it is phenomenal. The Mona Oxford by J Crew $238








That's it. Santa, are you reading this?

No comments:

Post a Comment