"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



5.06.2012

Hmmm. Overalls.

You all know I follow the Man Repeller. I love Leandra's writing more than anything and, in this world of "just show me a picture so I don't have to read anything," I find it especially fun. Check out her recent post on overalls. http://www.manrepeller.com/2012/04/on-overalls.html Very funny. Also, I'm torn. The casual option is so exactly how we would have worn it back in the day (a.k.a. early 80s) that I find it not very interesting. But I do like the jacket option with heels. Here's my version stepped up a notch further. I would wear this if I had overalls!
Fancy Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment