"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



5.01.2012

May Day

I love May Day. It reminds me of so many things about when I was a kid- Maypole dances, baskets filled with flowers given to our friends, saying the rosary around the "heart" outside the convent of the Sisters of the Holy Cross at St. Mary's Academy where I went to high school. Also, May Day signals the END of spring. After all, only one month until Memorial Day weekend which kicks off summer! Yahoo! But let me not get ahead of myself... Today was warm and sunny and very spring like so I broke out the white dress, neutral wedges, and a fun, flowery necklace. And the wedges stayed on, I might add, even as we played ding dong ditch and left baskets of flowers and treats for our friends and neighbors. I can run in anything!
May Day

No comments:

Post a Comment