"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



7.18.2012


Russell and Carole- Bad Ass Inspiration
Bad-Ass Inspiration
(Carole Radziwill image from http://www.caroleradziwill.com/)



H&M printed shirt, $16 / Gryphon genuine leather jacket / rag & bone/JEAN mid rise jeans / Marc by Marc Jacobs suede shoes / Emilio Pucci onyx ring / Alexis Bittar post earrings


I've mentioned before that Russell Brand is a bit of a style icon to me. Sounds weird, I know, but I think his bad-boy-rocker-crazyperson look translates well to women. Well, at least this woman. My newest style icon is Carole Radziwill (she is far more talented than just the way she dresses, btw) who I have been guiltily gobbling up for weeks now on the Real Housewives of New York. (Everyone knows they are the best dressed Housewives out there.) At any rate, I like how she is a more refined translation of the Russell Brand look. It is one that makes more sense for me, a (almost) 40 year old mother of two. And, since I plan on wearing a LOT of black this Fall, I think I'll continue to keep my eye on these two. This is a version of how I would do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment