"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



7.06.2012

Summer Reading List

I spend so much time reading magazines that I usually only get through two or three books over the course of the fall, winter, and spring. But summer is a different matter. The fashion mags are a snooze this time of year so I prefer to spend my spare time with a good old-fashioned book. (I like the smell of the paper and turning the corner of the page down to mark my spot or to recall a particularly good part so no iPad books for me!) I always throw in a couple of classics that I either never got around to reading or that it has been so long since I've read it, I hardly remember it. Here's the stack I'm conquering this summer. A couple I've finished but the stack is high and I can't wait to get to the beach so I can really dig in!

No comments:

Post a Comment