"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



7.05.2012

Crazy Busy Summer

Me chillin' out on the front porch with my kids. Don't I look busy??!


As is usually the case for me (and I'm sure for you, too!), I have been very busy and out of town a lot. But there are two things I want to tell you about...

First, if you haven't had a chance to check out The Scout Guide Alexandria, Arlington, McLean, please do! I was the stylist for the photo shoots and it was a wonderful experience. The businesses in this Guide are very cool and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to meet everyone and learning about some great new places.

Second, and I am SUPER happy about this, my website will be up in the next couple of days! I know, I know. It's about time. But once I got around to it, I wanted it to be perfect. That meant enlisting the help of Inslee Haynes, fashion illustrator extraordinaire, who did a beautiful (albeit very generous) illustration of me and the web designers from Wood Street, Inc. who did a fantastic job of creating a unique and chic look for the site. I love it, love it, love it and I hope you do, too. I'll let you know the moment it's up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment