A Season of Black
After several seasons of color, color everywhere, I am moving on. I don't know if many people would think of black as "fresh" but that is how I feel about it and I can't wait for the weather to cool to start working it in. I mentioned before that I don't wear much black in a summer spent in Washington, DC and the beach but I've begun wardrobe updating for the Fall and so far it consists of:
1. 1 pair of black Isabel Marant wedge high top sneakers.
2. 1 pair Brian Atwood puffy croc pumps.
3. 1 pair super dark wash navy denim skinny jeans.
4. 1 pair charcoal wash skinny jeans.
5. 1 AMAZING Givenchy short sleeve black leather top.
6. 1 neutral snake-print silk jacket.
So dark, so moody, so mysterious... That's the best part about black- the mystery. And mystery can be very interesting, don't you think?