"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



8.31.2012

Dannijo and Shoes? Thank You Lord!

So, today I'm wrapping up pulling clothes from the amazing boutiques for FNO Alexandria and I make my last stop Bishop Boutique. Of course there were lots of gorgeous shoes and jewelry for the show but, in typical fashion, I found a little something for myself. You know how much I love the jewelry design duo known as Dannijo?... Well, today I found out they collaborated with Matt Bernson and one of the fruits of their labor was THESE BAD-ASS FRINGE BOOTS! Oh yeah! Calf hair, suede, and fringe down the side. It's pretty darn cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment