"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



8.01.2012

Alexander McQueen gold-tone cameo ring
Net-a-porter, $315
For Mother's Day, my sweet husband got me a beautiful ring from my favorite jewelry store, Tiny Jewel Box. What I love about the ring (besides the fact that it is from the early 1800s) is that it is a pinky ring. I haven't worn a pink ring for many years and, while the ring is delicate, it actually looks kind of tough when I have it on with the right outfit.

 With that same idea in mind, this new ring by Alexander McQueen accomplishes both the sophistication and delicacy of a cameo ring and the edgy toughness for which the design house is famous. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment