"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



4.19.2010

Paula Mendoza's Killer Jewelry






I love statement jewelry. Whether it is a necklace, earrings, bracelet, or ring doesn't matter as long as it is major. Of all my jewelry, I probably have the most "statement" necklaces. Like I mentioned in a previous blog about cost per wear, some of my best deals have been on statement necklaces. I wear them all the time, never feel bad about people seeing them lots and lots, and always get compliments on them. For me, the key is the piece being really unique. Big and noticeable is not enough... I prefer that it is not so trendy that every Jane, Jill, and Harriet not have on some version of it walking down the street. So when I find a designer whose pieces I am crazy over, I obsess a little. Or a lot. I just got a necklace by this Columbian designer, Paula Mendoza. I can't stop wearing it! And I'm plotting how to get these fabulous earrings into my greedy little hands, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment