"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



4.29.2010

Zac Posen for Target = huh?



I'm a fan of designers doing lines for lower end stores like Target. You can get some great stuff. Case in point, I have a cool pair of Rodarte for Target denim shorts and a fun dress by Jean Paul Gaultier for Target. But I really don't get the Zac Posen for Target buzz. I guess there are one or two things that are okay- like the tuxedo white button down. But how unique is that? It could just as easily be by Xhilaration or Mossimo, Target's "regular" lines. I like the two belts. But, otherwise, big time snooze. As a matter of fact, why am I even writing about it? See for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment