"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



8.30.2010

Wedding Dress Dreaming

I love the wedding dress I was married in. And it was perfect for me at that time of my life and for the style of my wedding. I still look at it today, hanging in an upstairs closet, and think it is beautiful. BUT, if I were getting married today, now, much (much) older than I was, things would of course be different. My wedding would be smaller and more intimate. I would probably bankrupt my parents on flowers alone. And I just might do something like this dress. Hair pulled back in a messy bun with a small flower, a couple of tennis bracelets, a pair of earrings and I'm good to go. I wish I could have another wedding (to the same husband, of course!) just so I could wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment