"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



4.15.2011

C-A-P-S, Caps, Caps, Caps!


image from thehockeyjunkies.blogspot.com

Heading to the game tonight and, once again, am challenged with appropriate game attire. Yes, I WILL be wearing my Caps tee shirt (and no, I don't own a Caps sweater but maybe next season...) Games like this are tough because I'm a fan so wouldn't dream of not wearing my flair but I can't ever really think if a time when I would go to anything in public wearing jeans and running shoes or something like that. On the other hand, showing up at a sports event all dolled up looks ridiculous and high maintenance and I certainly don't want to be THAT girl. Hmmmm... come to think of it, maybe I already AM that girl simply because I worry about this at all! Disturbing. However, I am who I am so on to planning!

Last week, I did black jeans, black boots, Caps tee, black leather jacket. It worked but I did feel a little too bad-ass for the venue. I've also done white jeans, boots, Caps tee, gray leather jacket. That was good but my white jeans are at the tailor getting hemmed so that's out. How about caps tee over long sleeve white tee shirt, gray cargo skinny pants, and flat black boots? Maybe. Sigh. This is tougher than a black tie event! Well, I'll try that. Here's to hoping the Capitals win!

No comments:

Post a Comment