"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



4.21.2011

White Shoes!

In keeping with my discussion of white tops, the white shoe has made another comeback. (It's all so cyclical, you know.) The idea this time is that, with all the color, something has to remain neutral to keep us from looking like clowns. White shoes remind me more of the early 1980's than possibly anything else. I am easily annoyed by people who say about every trend, "Oh my god! That is so ...insert decade from which they are from. As if everything we wear isn't taken from some previous decade in some way. But, in the past, I've kind of felt that way about the white shoe thing. It's growing on me, though, especially when it looks something like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment