"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



10.11.2011

More Rain

After a too brief respite from the rain, it's moving back in again. I hate the rain. But, if I had this outfit, I'd hate it a little less. And, yes, when I found these boots for this picture, I stopped what I was doing, ordered them, and then got back to work. As dumb as high-heeled rain boots sound, I just couldn't resist.

Rainy Days Ahead


Quiksilver embellished top, $35
J Crew zig zag shirt, £70
ROY ROGERS skinny leg jeans, $137
Gabriella Rocha lace up rubber boots, $89
Alexis Bittar fringe earrings, $295
American Apparel yellow umbrella, $28
Rag Bone floppy brim hat, $150

No comments:

Post a Comment