"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



10.23.2011

Tribal


picture from Styled On.

I don't know where I was when the collaboration of Julian Louie and Aldo shoes was happening but I just now ran across these amazing boots. Although there was one size 8 left in the store I was in, they are basically sold out everywhere. Then I found my size on ebay and now I just keep checking on them and checking on them and they still don't have any bids... it's like someone out there wants me to have them! Anyway, here's a little everyday tribal-inspired look.

Tribal


Paul Joe oversized sweater, $423
True Religion boyfriend jeans, $490
Aldo shoes, $40
Ghibli snakeskin handbag, $1,200
Sandy Hyun bib necklace, $145
Yochi tribal earrings, $54

No comments:

Post a Comment