"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



10.17.2011

This Outfit is CHEAP!



I'm not always known for getting the best deals when it comes to my clothing. I'm good at it when I'm looking for other people but I think I just get tired when I'm shopping for myself and tend to forget about coupons and sales and stuff. (I'm sure my husband will be really happy to read this!) But this outfit is the exception and it makes me so happy. Usually if I'm wearing "low," I mix it with "high" so you don't make any assumptions about the cost of things. But I found this dress at H&M after I popped in for a quick look around. It was $35. The shoes are the free pair that Philip Simon sent me. The belt is mine from an old L.A.M.B. dress that I've had for about 4 years. And the purse is bcbg from about 10 years ago! That makes this ensemble basically free. Awesome.

pics by Amanda Martin with FillmoreMartin Photography
www.fillmoremartinphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment