"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



10.04.2011

Making My Shorts Work for Fall



Here's how I'm making those Theory leather shorts I got in the spring work in the Fall. That is, if it warms up past 60 degrees! I love it with the lumberjack plaid shirt for some reason. As a side note, the shirt is from Forever 21. I got it because I had purchased a black suede vest from them a couple of weeks ago for a costume party at which I was considering dressing as Slash (from Guns n' Roses, in case you don't know but I'm assuming if you're reading my blog, you probably do.) When I opted to dress as Courtney Love instead (of Hole fame and Kurt Cobain infamy, but you know that, too, right?) I returned it only to find out that Forever 21 does not refund money!! What?!! That really annoyed me. I mean, they are a big chain store so what the heck? Same reason I don't shop at BCBG. Anyway, I digress. I used my credit right then since I won't be back and found this shirt. I LOVE it! And, being from there, it was super cheap. Tomorrow, I'm going to try it with my straight leg white COH jeans and some moto boots by Rag and Bone. Yeah!

P.S.
That's my super cute Pearl with me. My sister-in-law was taking pictures of us for Round 4 of the Lucky Magazine contest. That's right! I made it to the semi-finals! Here's the link to vote for me (as many times as you want once you register- just back click to get back to my page once your register). Lot's more pics of good outfits for me and great outfits for Pearl!

http://contribute.luckymag.com/blog/my_best_connection-136/mother_of_pearl-778

No comments:

Post a Comment