"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



10.27.2011

The Green Silk Pants Work for Fall, Too!

You may remember a certain pair of Alice and Olivia green silk pants that I was mildly obsessed with this spring/summer season. I loved them all summer although I didn't have as many opportunities to wear them as I would have liked. They made it out 4 or 5 times which just doesn't cut it for me as far as cost-per-wear goes. But last night, I had a chance to pull them out again and I loved it. And, in a sea of gray, black, and navy, it was fun to infuse a little celebration!

The breakdown goes like this:
Alice and Olivia green silk cropped pants (Spring 2011)
Isabel Marant Etoile black wool long sleeve top (Fall 2010)
Calvin Klein raspberry suede platform heels (Fall 2010)
J Crew leopard print skinny belt (Fall 2009)
pearl earrings and art deco pendant necklace

Here's the best reenactment I could come up with.


Fall-ifying the Green Silk Pants


Uniqlo long sleeve sweater, £50
DKNY summer pants, $175
Dolce Vita suede pumps, $199
LORD TAYLOR fine jewelry, $50
Aurora Lopez Mejia yellow gold necklace, £12,775
Dorothy Perkins buckle belt, £6

No comments:

Post a Comment