"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



2.20.2012

Fade Out

Fade Out


Hollister Co button down collar shirt, $35
J Crew stripe shirt, $65
Gray blazer, $130
Topshop skinny jeans, $76
Balmain straight leg jeans
Dsquared distressed skinny jeans, £148
Vintage oxford, $89
Zara boots, $159


I've been trying to convince myself (and others) that light blue denim is in for about 6 years now. So either I was "out" of style every time I wore mine or totally "cutting edge." I prefer the latter.

In any case, here's my proof. I still love dark jeans, especially for dressier occasions and for their universally flattering color, but the light denim feels very fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment