"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



2.29.2012

Making My Spring Pieces Work Now


Anthropologie Chambray Romper


Rachel Zoe Angled Hem Cardigan


Source: yoox.com via Kathryn on Pinterest


DSquared wedges


I admit, the weather has been (until today) totally helping me out. I'm so ready for spring and Mother Nature clearly is, too, that I've been breaking out some of my new spring pieces already. Given that it is still February, however, I don't want to look inappropriate either. But it's all about how you put it together. Case in point, my new chambray romper from Anthropologie. It's a halter and definitely spring-y. But paired with my new Rachel Zoe sweater and some suede wedges, it's a warm winter's day ensemble!

No comments:

Post a Comment