"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



9.10.2010

Fashion Night Out

Yes, even D.C. celebrates Fashion Night Out. Neiman's has stuff going on at Mazza and Georgetown stores are celebrating, too. Not like New York and Paris of course but, hey, what do we expect? As for me, I did my part yesterday at Intermix. Yikes. But they had some really great stuff.

So today is my birthday and I am most definitely NOT wearing a fabulous birthday outfit (who needs one when they're laying on the couch watching tv?) Tomorrow night is my fun dinner out (Peacock Cafe in G'town- I love this place!) and I'm looking foward to being able to have some fun with my outfit. This is a pretty close copy of what I think I'll wear. Unless I change my mind at the last minute which then means I'll be pulling everything I own out of my closet and probably end up in the first thing I tried on.

No comments:

Post a Comment