"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



9.14.2010

Shoes for Spring??


Don't kill me for blogging about this before Fall has officially gotten started BUT- I just found out that Suno (one of my favorite lines that is most known for its unique tribal prints) collaborated with Loeffler Randall (one of my all-time favorite shoe AND clothing lines) for their runway shoes for the Loeffler spring show. Sometimes these shoes don't get produced. But it sounds like these are. They will be sold at loefflerrandall.com and Opening Ceremony in New York beginning in February. Mark your calendars now so you don't forget!

P.S.- I know they're insanely high but sometimes we must suffer for fashion, don't you think!

P.P.S.- Not sure why I've never blogged about Suno. I'll get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment