"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



10.27.2010

Halloween



I love Halloween and I usually LOVE dressing in costume. But this year has just totally escaped me. I haven't even decorated yet. My dreams of being a zombie bride have diluted to some zombie face paint and a regular outfit. That said, there are a lot of people out there who hate dressing up for Halloween. My suggestion is to go as you'll be comfortable. But you can still give a nod to the occasion with the your outfit. Put on some hot (and slimming) black pants, a sexy dark top, and some high heels. Try a bold red lip or a deep plum AND a really smoky eye. It's Halloween so you can't really have on too much. Finally, try a piece of jewelry like the head piece I have pictured below or a great ring in the shape of a spider or bug. There is tons of cheap costume stuff out there that looks cool and is very fun.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment