I've been neglecting my blog the past few days thanks to a minor kitchen makeover that turned a little more major than originally planned. You know how those things go. So I've been madly searching the web for beautiful kitchen things. However, since it is also the big kick-off for holiday shopping, I thought I'd share a few items that would make great gifts. I think a lot of holiday gift guides that go out are really fun but pretty unrealistic with regards to how much you'd actually spend on a gift for most people in your life (save your significant other and your kids!)so I tried to keep this much more reasonable.
I've mish-mashed all types of gift-receivers together- kids, hostesses, husbands, friends, etc. You decide what works best and for whom. These are in no particular order...
1. Linen Me guest towels at linenme.com $12-20
2. iTunes gift card to purchase newly available Beatles songs!
3. Barbie Basics Collection 001 at barbiecollector.com (Forget the designer Barbies! This set lets you start with a Barbie in sophisticated basic black and go from there. And there are a bunch of dolls to choose from that cover a spectrum of hair, eye, and skin colors.) $13 for a clothing collection, $18 for a doll
4. John Robshaw stationary, set of 8 cards at johnrobshaw.com $25
5. Set of french mixing bowls from Wisteria.com $36
6. Tommy Plaid hat at pendleton-usa.com $58
7. Skullycandy Chops 10 earphones at zappos.com $19.95
8. Polaroid Instant Pic-300b camera at amazon.com $80
9. Hermes Vetiver scented drawer liners at hermes.com $45
10. Personalized cocktail napkins at partyinnovations.com $48 for 100
Happy Gift Giving!