"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



11.17.2010

Winter Obsessions


Last season, on The Rachel Zoe Project, Rachel was in NYC for fashion week. There was a blizzard and yet she still was truckin' around town in 5 inch stiletto boots. I thought, "That is really stupid. Even for a famous stylist with her own tv show." Because I think that part of being chic is wearing what is appropriate for the occasion. When I found these boots (thanks to a friend who clued me in about this shoe line), I immediately thought of Rachel. I mean, it is still stupid to walk in snow in high heels but at least the soles of these are rubber and the boot looks like a winter boot. For real people, though, I would suggest wearing them when there is no snow. It is infinitely cooler to walk down the street in them without falling on your tush. More winter obsessions to come! Feel free to send me yours.

boots by United Nude, style Bubble Hi

No comments:

Post a Comment