"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



11.16.2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away





There's no question as to why I have rainboots on my mind. Not being a fan of polka dots and other teeny pictures on my boots, I've searched out a couple of more sophisticated options. And, if not sophisticated, at least cool. These are boots you'll wish you could wear even when it's not raining.

By the way, I even came across wedding wellies! Those English people are seriously serious about their boots!

Gray leopard by Sperry Topsider. Gunmetal with crystal embellishment by Holster. Black lace-up by Chooka. Three boots in mulitple colors by Aigle.

No comments:

Post a Comment