"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



9.30.2011

Free Shoes!



I was happily surprised today when the FedEx man knocked at my door and dropped off a box that held a pair of Philip Simon shoes. Philip Simon was one of the companies at the FABB conference and they very generously gave all the attendees a FREE pair of shoes. After writing down my shoe size, I asked which pairs we had to choose from. The woman working the booth told me that we didn't choose but that they would send us a pair that they picked out. I don't know if everyone got the same pair or not but I LOVE mine! They are right up my alley and will look great with jeans and dresses alike. I even think I'm going to wear them with one of my outfits for the next Lucky Magazine Contest entry. (That's right! I made it to round 4!) Look for them with the blush colored dress from H&M.

Thanks Philip Simon!

1 comment: