"Feeling unique is a habit you shouldn't give up."

- Alberto Fermani



"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days that is the most intriguing."

-Alexander Wang



11.16.2011

Rainy Day Dress

Having already grown tired of wearing my high-heeled rain boots with pants (of all sorts, I might add, since it's been raining so much), I decided that on THIS rainy day, I would wear a dress. Enter that cute H&M dress ($35!!!) that I wore in the photo shoot with Pearl for the Lucky Mag contest. I've worn it with chunky sandals but it's colder now and today my schedule included returns and shopping for a client, picking up kids from school, dashing to doctors appointment for Sam, booking-it to ballet for Pearl, speeding to Georgetown to finish shopping for client, cruising to Buzz for cupcake and milkshake as a treat for two tired but well-behaved kids, and, finally, making my way home. But I digress.

Recall the Dress-





I added:

brown fishnets and my favorite navy blue fedora from The Shoe Hive plus...

1. Motif 56 belt





2. Free People sweater



3. Gabriella Rocha Duckee Duck boot



and finished it off with Missoni multi color scarf, long wooden bead necklace, and resin "feather" earrings (by local designer Rachelle Celine). That makes 2 ways to wear the dress and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment